The ExtraHourz platform meets the expectations and lifestyle of modern digital and gig economy workers by enabling Job Providers to post urgent shift based needs to local, eager, and qualified Job Seekers. The ExtraHourz platform is designed to assist the Job Provider with saving time in applicant selection and hiring, while assisting the Job Seeker to quickly find a job that provides extra hours. Below are a few of the exciting features of our mobile app.
Solutions for Job Providers
– View Applicant Profiles – Profile information includes previous job experience; ratings; time available to work; preferred shifts; whether or not the candidate is authorized to work in the US; and if applicants age is over 16. Imagine having all of this information before selecting an applicant!
– Filter Applicants – You can now narrow your search criteria by using a filter based on distance, city, zip code, industry, and ratings. Applicants can be viewed in a list format and a map view based on their home address. or actual location (if turned on by the job seeker).
– Simple Posting of Jobs – Post jobs in seconds and hire for jobs that start within the next hour or day. Posting of jobs only requires job title, rate, date and time. However, more than one job can be posted at a time, eliminating the need to provide the same information several times. In addition, once a job is posted, it is saved, making reposting very simple.
– Rate with One-Touch Review – Rating provides reference to other business owners, creating an organically vetted community of talent. Rating is based on timeliness, attitude, and quality of work. In addition, a No show rating is provided, which is unfortunately, costly and prevalent in the Food and Beverage and Retail industries today, but extremely helpful in selecting good applicants.
– Notification to Job Seekers – Instead of waiting for Job Seekers to find jobs and apply, with one touch notification, an alert will be sent to the Job Seeker via SMS text and email asking them to apply. In addition, when a job seeker has been selected, an immediate alert is sent.
– Instant Payment – With Paypal, as soon as a job is complete, immediate payment can be made in the app to the Job Seeker.
-Competitive Rates – Free for the first 500 Job Providers in Jacksonville!!
Solutions for Job Seekers
– Flexible Hours – Work when you want and where you want.
– Filter Jobs – Filtering can be based on distance, city, zip code, company name, and industry. Jobs can be viewed in a list format and a map view.
– Instant Nearby Jobs – Find nearby immediate jobs that fit your schedule. You can still work your part time job, then based on your schedule, add as many extra hours as you would like.
– Extra Income – Work as many hours as you would like to earn supplemental income.
– Immediate Notifications – Notifications are sent immediately for requests for job application from a job provider and for being selected for a job. Notifications are sent via SMS text and email.
– Instant Pay – Immediate payment available after each job with Paypal.
– Instant Ratings – Immediate ratings after each job on timeliness, attitude, and quality of work. A great ‘resume’ to present to future employers.
– Scheduled Jobs Log – List of current scheduled jobs to assist with managing your schedule
– Online Resume available to Job Providers – Tell your story with a strong profile that includes your picture, job experience, availability, and ratings.
I hope you are as excited as we are about the features in our new and exciting app.
Don’t forget to REGISTER TODAY!